- Install certbot on your Mac by running
brew install certbot.
- Begin the certificate renewal process:
sudo certbot certonly --manual
- When asked, enter your domain names (e.g.
- Create the verification text files based on the URLs and contents given on the screen, and publish them.
- Go to Amazon Certificate Manager.
- Click Import a certificate.
- View the new certificate data you created earlier:
sudo cat /etc/letsencrypt/live/example.com/cert.pem # Certificate body sudo cat /etc/letsencrypt/live/example.com/privkey.pem # Certificate private key sudo cat /etc/letsencrypt/live/example.com/fullchain.pem # Certificate chain
- Copy and paste the data into the form and hit Review and import.
- Go to CloudFront.
- Select your Web distribution, and click Edit.
- Under Custom SSL Certificate, select the new certificate.
- Deploy the changes by hitting Yes, Edit.